St. Aedan/st Brendan School
- St. Aedan/st Brendan School serves 320 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- The student:teacher of St. Aedan/st Brendan School is 25:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Haven Grades: 1-10 | 14 students
230 S Frontage Rd
New Haven, CT 06519
(203) 688-5997 2 1-10
- East Haven Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
20 Burr St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203) 469-2271 5.4 PK-8
- Wallingford Grades: PK-12 | 42 students
161 S Whittlesey Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203) 265-7170 11.3 PK-12
- New Haven Grades: PK-K | 55 students
150 Highland St
New Haven, CT 06511
(203) 764-9350 2.3 PK-K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.