St Aedan/st Brendan School
- St Aedan/st Brendan School serves 320 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- The student:teacher of St Aedan/st Brendan School is 25:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Haven Grades: 1-10 | 14 students
230 S Frontage Rd
New Haven, CT 06519
(203)688-5997 2 1-10
- East Haven Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
20 Burr St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203)469-2271 5.4 PK-8
- Wallingford Grades: PK-12 | 42 students
161 S Whittlesey Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)265-7170 11.3 PK-12
- New Haven Grades: PK-K | 55 students
150 Highland St
New Haven, CT 06511
(203)764-9350 2.3 PK-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.