St Aedan/st Brendan School
- St Aedan/st Brendan School serves 320 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- The student:teacher of St Aedan/st Brendan School is 25:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Haven Grades: 1-10 | 14 students
230 S Frontage Rd
New Haven, CT 06519
(203)688-5997 2 1-10
- East Haven Grades: PK-8 | 124 students
20 Burr St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203)469-2271 5.4 PK-8
- Wallingford Grades: K-12 | 50 students
161 S Whittlesey Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)265-7170 11.3 K-12
- New Haven Grades: PK-K | 57 students
150 Highland St
New Haven, CT 06511
(203)764-9350 2.3 PK-K
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.