St Aedan/st Brendan School
- St Aedan/st Brendan School serves 320 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
- The student:teacher of St Aedan/st Brendan School is 25:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||320 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Haven Grades: 1-10 | 14 students
230 S Frontage Rd
New Haven, CT 06519
(203)688-5997 2 1-10
- East Haven Grades: PK-8 | 124 students
20 Burr St
East Haven, CT 06512
(203)469-2271 5.4 PK-8
- Wallingford Grades: K-12 | 50 students
161 S Whittlesey Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)265-7170 11.3 K-12
- New Haven Grades: PK-K | 57 students
150 Highland St
New Haven, CT 06511
(203)764-9350 2.3 PK-K
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.