St Agatha School
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (614) 488-9000
- As an intimate part of the parish, Saint Agatha Catholic School fosters academic excellence and spiritual, emotional and social well-being for the students and families.
- In fellowship with parents and community, we are dedicated to nurturing enthusiasm for learning and love of God to help each student reach his/her full potential for the good of all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2000, 2015|
|Total Students||272 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Field Hockey, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Field Hockey,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- As an intimate part of the parish, Saint Agatha Catholic School fosters academic excellence and spiritual, emotional and social well-being for the students and families. In fellowship with parents and community, we are dedicated to nurturing enthusiasm for learning and love of God to help each student reach his/her full potential for the good of all.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 395 students
366 E North Broadway St
Columbus, OH 43214
(614) 267-6579 3.2 PK-8
- Columbus Grades: PK-8 | 509 students
4081 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
(614) 451-1626 1.9 PK-8
- Columbus Grades: NS-8 | 299 students
2865 Fair Ave
Columbus, OH 43209
(614) 235-1396 8.1 NS-8
I have found that St. Agatha has prepared my kids for high school academically and spiritually. The teachers are amazing at teaching to your child individually and supporting your kids throughout their years at St. Agatha.
- Posted by Parent - JAM
St. Agatha is an excellent school! Our three children have thrived here. The teachers are caring and set high standards for academic and personal success.
- Posted by Parent - JBJDG
In our 6 years at St Agatha we have found the school to be excellent. Teachers maintain a caring environment and set high standards to encourage each student to succeed both academically and personally. Standardize testing data shows that St Agatha students historically outperform their peers.
- Posted by Parent - JnB
We recently relocated to the Columbus area and enrolled our girls at Saint Agatha in grades 5 and 7. We're very happy with our decision. The school community is incredible here. Families are warm and friendly. Teachers are first-rate and were helpful with our daughters' transition.The school keeps pace with a public school system that is one of the best in Ohio. Students are well-prepared for high school and adulthood-both academically and spiritually.
- Posted by Parent - Chuck
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.