- Top Ranked LA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 224 students
- Yearly Tuition: $14,973
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Andrew's Episcopal School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Louisiana for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Andrew`s Episcopal School is a co-educational, independent school serving children 12 months through Grade 8.
- Founded in 1957, St. Andrew`s is the oldest Episcopal School in New Orleans with 64 years of experience inspiring and educating the mind, body, and spirit of each individual child with a sense of excellence.
- St. Andrew`s offers ten+ years of nurturing yet challenging education that focuses onCherishing Childhood, Developing Character and Cultivating Leaders.
- We teach each child in a manner that builds on his or her individual strengths, interests, and abilities while at the same time fostering teamwork within the greater School community.
- Small classes give our teachers the flexibility to customize lessons, connect with student and inspire life-long curiosity.
- St. Andrew`s provides a challenging learning environment where students grow spiritually, socially and intellectually.
- A strong academic program, enhanced by state-of-the-art technology, includes Spanish, music, chapel, fine arts, athletics and information literacy skills. Student publications, dramatics, interscholastic sports, and community service round out St. Andrew`s program.
- Call to schedule a personal tour. For further information, please visit the school`s website: standrewsepiscopalschool.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Andrew's Episcopal School cost?
What sports does St. Andrew's Episcopal School offer?
What is St. Andrew's Episcopal School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Andrew's Episcopal School?
Endorse St. Andrew's Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards