- St. Anne Institute is a not for profit organization dedicated to improving the emotional, mental and spiritual well-being of children and families throughout New York State.
- Through an extensive range of educational, therapeutic and social skills, St. Anne offers possibilities for healthier personal relationships.
- St. Anne Institute continues to devise innovative ways to reach and help the people most in need.
- We empower them to find their strengths and master their skills.
- We trust and affirm their potential and help them discover in themselves what they already are.
- Since 1887, St. Anne Institute has been helping children and families develop the confidence and skills they need to overcome crisis in their lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
I went to Saint Anne back in the late 70's, early 80's. I was a scared kid, bent on destruction. I can, in all honesty say that St. Annes saved my life! The teachers and the staff were second to none. The School itself was fantastic. I may not have had ''freedom'' but I found love within those walls. The most important lessons I ever learned in life were learned there. I even tried to go back after I got out. I always felt safe there. If you have a troubled daughter, PLEASE try to get her in Saint Anne. She may hate you for a bit but later, she will thank you!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - liz
Saint Anne was a great school. I was employed as a teacher and department chairman there for 16 years. These 16 years were the best l6 years in a career of over 40 years in all kinds of public and private schools. The teachers were great, the music and art programs were superb. I had the privilege of accompanying a group on "outdoor education" once-it was a great experience. The academic awards were such that we were told to make our presentations " brief and to the point" so we could be done in the time allotted. Great School.
- Posted by Teacher - barbe
Saint Annes is a great school. I was there in one the most diffuclt times of my life. Thy gave me the thearpy, schooling and skills to become a successful adult in the community. The school is great. I loved the one on one attention I got from the teachers and counslers. They helped me to get back on track. Without them I do not know where I would be now. I graduated in 2003 and I thank Saint Annes everyday that they were there for me. It is a great school with a great program for students and there families. I would highly reccomend it to anyone who is considering sending their teen there.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mike0
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.