St. Anne School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Saint Anne School, as an active ministry of Saint Anne Parish, the Archdiocese of Chicago, and the Catholic Church, exists to impart and promote our Catholic faith to future generations. We believe that our parents, as primary educators, working in positive partnership with parish and school, create a faith community that inspires its members to live as Jesus lived. We believe that our teachers nurture each child's unique gifts, strengthen the faith formation and academic growth of the whole person, and prepare students to become conscious of and responsive to the diversity of God's creation. By integrating the knowledge, faith, and values they gain here, Saint Anne students will think critically, discover a love of learning, further social justice, and deepen their relationship with God. Saint Anne School, in partnership with home, church, and community, is dedicated to the formation and education of each child in spirit, mind, and body. We strive to "teach as Jesus did" as we proclaim the gospel, build community, and serve others. Our school community is rich in Catholic values and academic excellence, empowering our students to discover their God-given gifts and to use them as leaders of the Church and society.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Anne School offer?
St. Anne School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Freestyle Skiing, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Anne School?
The application deadline for St. Anne School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Anne School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards