St Annes School
- Saint Anne's School in Garden City is a Middle States accredited Catholic, elementary school for children in grades N – 8.
- Our primary mission is the formation of a Christian community dedicated to emphasize the importance of each student's relationship to God.
- Together we make a difference by living, loving and learning in Christ.
- In all curriculum areas students are encouraged to think critically, independently, and honestly.
- Students are encouraged to make choices, to exercise instructions and to assume responsibilities.
- We believe students should draw upon the diverse cultural components of the school community to increase their appreciation of the uniqueness of each individual.
- The faculty continually strives to improve and grow professionally. We advocate a community where children can see the faculty working together while respecting one another.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||520 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Hyde Park Grades: PK-8 | 470 students
25 Mayfair Road
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
(516)354-5618 2.2 PK-8
- Floral Park Grades: PK-8 | 385 students
2 Bellmore St
Floral Park, NY 11001
(516)352-4466 1.3 PK-8
- West Hempstead Grades: NS-8 | 343 students
12 Westminster Rd
West Hempstead, NY 11552
(516)481-9310 2 NS-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.