St Anthony School
- Saint Anthony School strives to teach students how to evaluate, analyze and become astute thinkers.
- Saint Anthony School inculcates our children and youth with a sense of commitment and responsibility while fostering respect for the dignity and value of each person.
- Saint Anthony School assists parents to cultivate the human virtues and to develop strong moral character in their children, so they become competent, responsible men and women who live by the principles and teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Saint Anthony School serves parents in fulfilling their role as the primary educators of their children by providing for the moral, spiritual, and intellectual formation of the children.
- Saint Anthony School challenges each student, without exception, to acquire a core of academic knowledge and mastery of basic skills in an environment that features teacher-directed instruction, proven research-based methods and materials, and challenging content.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookfield Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
18105 W Capitol Dr
Brookfield, WI 53045
(262)783-7565 5.2 PK-8
- Cedarburg Grades: NS-8 | 357 students
W67N622 Evergreen Blvd
Cedarburg, WI 53012
(262)377-6610 10.6 NS-8
- Grafton Grades: PK-8 | 342 students
701 Washington Street
Grafton, WI 53024
(262)377-4659 13.1 PK-8
- Hubertus Grades: 1-8 | 119 students
3733 Hubertus Rd
Hubertus, WI 53033
(262)628-1711 9.2 1-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.