St. Bernard School
- St. Bernard School, provide a diverse student population with the optimum spiritual, intellectual, social and emotional growth in a caring environment that encourages strong values, and personal integrity.
- Students are encouraged to assess their responsibility for the society to which they belong and to improve it by working toward peace, love, truth, justice, and freedom for all.
- St. Bernard School offers its diverse student population a strong foundation in basic skills in a caring environment that encourages honesty, respect, a sense of responsibility and service to others.
- Above all, we believe that it is important to reflect the attitude of Christ, and to encourage his way of life.
- The Saint Bernard Home and School Association is chiefly responsible for providing solid and continual rapport between the home and the school offering an open line of communication between the parents and the school.
- It also provides an opportunity to meet other families and your child's classmates through Home and School sponsored activities.
- The association provides all parents with the opportunity to be actively involved in school related activities.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bolton Grades: 5-12 | 72 students
104 Notch Rd
Bolton, CT 06043
(860)645-6466 6.6 5-12
- Manchester Grades: 1-9 | 40 students
317 N Main St
Manchester, CT 06042
(860)646-0502 6.6 1-9
- Manchester Grades: PK-8 | 196 students
74 Main St
Manchester, CT 06042
(860)649-7731 6.7 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.