St. Bonaventure School
- St. Bonaventure High School was founded on the spiritual ideals of St. Francis of Assisi and the academic fervor of its namesake, St. Bonaventure.
- We strive to inculcate the values emphasized by St. Francis in an academic setting that prepares and motivates young people to be committed to the Christian way of life.
- St. Bonaventure High School is owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- The school is comprehensive with an emphasis on a college preparatory curriculum.
- We serve a large geographical area that includes the communities of all southern Ventura County.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?