- St. Bonaventure High School was founded on the spiritual ideals of St. Francis of Assisi and the academic fervor of its namesake, St. Bonaventure.
- We strive to inculcate the values emphasized by St. Francis in an academic setting that prepares and motivates young people to be committed to the Christian way of life.
- St. Bonaventure High School is owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
- The school is comprehensive with an emphasis on a college preparatory curriculum.
- We serve a large geographical area that includes the communities of all southern Ventura County.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.