St. Brigid School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 239 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,800
- Average class size: 28 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Chess Club, Lego League
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Seed, Choir, Dance, Guitar & Drums, Piano, Voice
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Spanish is introduced in kindergarten throgh grade 2, and becomes a rigorous academic subject in grade 3-8.
- Outstanding choir, offered to students in grades 3-8, performs at Saint Mary's Cathedral, throughout the Bay Area, and recently returned from a children's choir festival in Rome.
- Technology, Music, Art, and P. E. are part of the curriculum in all grades.
- Grade specific enrichment includes outdoor education in grade 5, drama program in grade 7, art exploration in grade 6, confirmation in grade 8.
- Extended care is offered before school at 7:00A.M. and after school from dismissal to 6:00 PM.
- Extra curricular activities include sports, piano. dance, voice, choir, karate, chess, and robotics.
- Active parent community provides fundraising and community building events.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Brigid School cost?
St. Brigid School's tuition is approximately $6,800 for private students.
What sports does St. Brigid School offer?
St. Brigid School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Dance, Soccer, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Brigid School's ranking?
St. Brigid School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Brigid School?
The application deadline for St. Brigid School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Brigid School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards