St. Brigid School
St. Brigid School Photo #2 - With a long history of educating children in San Francisco, since 1888, the Saint Brigid community embraces our city with vigor. Of course students and faculty are avid Giants fans.
St. Brigid School Photo #3 - Sisters of the Immaculate Conception provide a strong connection to faith and fun.
St. Brigid School Photo #4 - Collaboration with the Academy of Art University enables students to learn from professional artists as they paint a mural in our schoolyard.
St. Brigid School Photo #7 - An active parent community provides coaching, fundraising, and community building among Saint Brigid Families.
- Saint Brigid is a WCEA accredited school with strong academic foundation.
- We provide the opportunity and motivation for a child to develop spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially.
- We value the uniqueness and dignity of each person and promote a warm, caring community that acknowledges our cultutally diverse student body.
- The school continues to be maintained in the excellent tradition of its long history.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Malia Peterson|
|Admissions Associate||Sister Angeles Marin|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Dance, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Dance,|
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Lego League
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Seed, Choir, Dance, Guitar & Drums, Piano, Voice
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Spanish is introduced in kindergarten throgh grade 2, and becomes a rigorous academic subject in grade 3-8.
- Outstanding choir, offered to students in grades 3-8, performs at Saint Mary's Cathedral, throughout the Bay Area, and recently returned from a children's choir festival in Rome.
- Technology, Music, Art, and P. E. are part of the curriculum in all grades.
- Grade specific enrichment includes outdoor education in grade 5, drama program in grade 7, art exploration in grade 6, confirmation in grade 8.
- Extended care is offered before school at 7:00A.M. and after school from dismissal to 6:00 PM.
- Extra curricular activities include sports, piano. dance, voice, choir, karate, chess, and robotics.
- Active parent community provides fundraising and community building events.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 70 students
3741 Buchanan Street
San Francisco, CA 94123
(866)664-2070 0.8 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 606 students
660 Vicente Street
San Francisco, CA 94116
(415)731-8400 4.7 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: K-8 | 214 students
5950 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94121
(415)875-1956 3.3 K-8
- San Francisco Grades: PK-8 | 274 students
San Francisco, CA 94118
(415)221-8558 2.4 PK-8
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.