St Christophers Montessori
- St. Christopher's by-the-Sea Montessori School was established in 1968 with the opening of its preschool program.
- Today, St. Christopher's offers a small and nurturing educational environment within the diverse and international community of Key Biscayne.
- St. Christopher's continually seeks to incorporate other extracurricular opportunities for all students.
- We at St. Christopher's feel blessed to have been entrusted with the education of generations of young Key Biscayners.
- St. Christopher's by-the-Sea Montessori School is committed to providing quality Montessori education in a Christian setting.
- Within this prepared environment we encourage children to discover and learn at their own pace, in order to realize their highest potential.
- Through work and example, children come to understand responsibility, respect, integrity and high moral standards.
- St. Christopher's by-the-Sea Montessori School prepares the whole person for the challenges of tomorrow.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Key Biscayne Grades: PK-8 | 500 students
122 Harbor Dr
Key Biscayne, FL 33149
(305)361-3245 0.1 PK-8
- Miami Grades: NS-K | 64 students
6330 SW 40th Street
Miami, FL 33155
(305)661-6434 8.6 NS-K
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?