St Francis High School
- St. Francis High School is a Roman Catholic, Franciscan, college preparatory school that serves young men of diverse faiths and backgrounds from throughout Western New York.
- Conducted by the Conventual Franciscan Friars, the entire school community works to develop the whole person through academic excellence, religious principles, and a wide variety of extracurricular activities.
- Imbued with the spirit of St. Francis of Assisi, we prepare young men to use their knowledge for the good of society and to see God in all people, especially the poor and neglected.
- We envision graduates who will live the Gospel of Jesus Christ and become leaders who are known by their faith, critical thinking, service to others, integrity, self-discipline, concern for the environment, and an openness to lifelong learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||536 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grades: 9-12 | 187 students
601 Mckinley Pkwy
Buffalo, NY 14220
(716)826-3610 5.4 9-12
- Buffalo Grades: 9-12 | 878 students
1180 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
(716)882-0466 9.8 9-12
- Buffalo Grades: 5-12 | 575 students
1250 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716)332-6300 11.5 5-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.