St Francis High School
- St. Francis High School is a Roman Catholic, Franciscan, college preparatory school that serves young men of diverse faiths and backgrounds from throughout Western New York.
- Conducted by the Conventual Franciscan Friars, the entire school community works to develop the whole person through academic excellence, religious principles, and a wide variety of extracurricular activities.
- Imbued with the spirit of St. Francis of Assisi, we prepare young men to use their knowledge for the good of society and to see God in all people, especially the poor and neglected.
- We envision graduates who will live the Gospel of Jesus Christ and become leaders who are known by their faith, critical thinking, service to others, integrity, self-discipline, concern for the environment, and an openness to lifelong learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||519 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 722 students
845 Kenmore Ave
Buffalo, NY 14223
- BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 262 students
601 Mckinley Pkwy
Buffalo, NY 14220
- BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 814 students
1180 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
- BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 254 students
4625 Harlem Rd
Buffalo, NY 14226
- TonawandaGrades: 9-12 | 267 students
39 Ohara Rd
Tonawanda, NY 14150
January 22, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.