St Joseph's Collegiate Institute
5.00 (1 review)
- At St. Joe's, we continually strive to be a community of excellence.
- Students are challenged to perform to the best of their ability, and are inspired to achieve their goals while serving the greater community.
- Our mission is to nurture and to educate young men within a Christ-centered community for lives of accomplishment and service in a Catholic Lasallian tradition.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||722 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 814 students
1180 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
- BuffaloGrades: 5-12 | 580 students
1250 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14216
- Athol SpringsGrades: 9-12 | 519 students
4129 Lake Shore Rd
Athol Springs, NY 14010
- BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 262 students
601 Mckinley Pkwy
Buffalo, NY 14220
- BuffaloGrades: PK-12 | 47 students
2625 Tonawanda Creek Rd
Buffalo, NY 14228
An amazing school! Academically, every student is challenged to do well by a very skilled teaching staff. Academics definitely come first, and as long as the student applies himself and stays on task, the results will be outstanding. Athletic programs are great, as well as extra-curricular clubs and activities. By far the best high school in the area, I can't recommend it enough!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mircs
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.