St Joseph's Collegiate Institute
5.00 (1 review)
- At St. Joe's, we continually strive to be a community of excellence.
- Students are challenged to perform to the best of their ability, and are inspired to achieve their goals while serving the greater community.
- Our mission is to nurture and to educate young men within a Christ-centered community for lives of accomplishment and service in a Catholic Lasallian tradition.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||722 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At St. Joe's, we continually strive to be a community of excellence. Students are challenged to perform to the best of their ability, and are inspired to achieve their goals while serving the greater community. Our mission is to nurture and to educate young men within a Christ-centered community for lives of accomplishment and service in a Catholic Lasallian tradition.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Grades: 9-12 | 878 students
1180 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
(716)882-0466 3 9-12
- Buffalo Grades: 5-12 | 595 students
1250 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14216
(716)332-6325 1.2 5-12
- Athol Springs Grades: 9-12 | 536 students
4129 Lake Shore Rd
Athol Springs, NY 14010
(716)627-1200 12.7 9-12
- Buffalo Grades: 9-12 | 245 students
601 Mckinley Pkwy
Buffalo, NY 14220
(716)826-3610 7.8 9-12
- Tonawanda Grades: 9-12 | 259 students
39 Ohara Rd
Tonawanda, NY 14150
(716)695-2600 2.9 9-12
An amazing school! Academically, every student is challenged to do well by a very skilled teaching staff. Academics definitely come first, and as long as the student applies himself and stays on task, the results will be outstanding. Athletic programs are great, as well as extra-curricular clubs and activities. By far the best high school in the area, I can't recommend it enough!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mircs
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.