- At St. Joe's, we continually strive to be a community of excellence.
- Students are challenged to perform to the best of their ability, and are inspired to achieve their goals while serving the greater community.
- Our mission is to nurture and to educate young men within a Christ-centered community for lives of accomplishment and service in a Catholic Lasallian tradition.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||722 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||47 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BuffaloGrades: 5-12 | 580 students
1250 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14216
Athol SpringsGrades: 9-12 | 519 students
4129 Lake Shore Rd
Athol Springs, NY 14010
BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 814 students
1180 Delaware Ave
Buffalo, NY 14209
BuffaloGrades: 9-12 | 262 students
601 Mckinley Pkwy
Buffalo, NY 14220
MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
An amazing school! Academically, every student is challenged to do well by a very skilled teaching staff. Academics definitely come first, and as long as the student applies himself and stays on task, the results will be outstanding. Athletic programs are great, as well as extra-curricular clubs and activities. By far the best high school in the area, I can't recommend it enough!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - mircs
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.