- At St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School, we share a partnership of students, parents, clergy, administration, and staff who fully embrace the Christ-centered and child-centered Mission and Philosophy of our school.
- This focus guides us as we provide a Catholic education of excellence.
- The administration and staff of St. Francis School are dedicated, professionally qualified and committed to continuous student learning and achievement.
- Our two most important goals are to assist your child in his/her faith formation and prepare him/her to be productive, successful individuals of the twenty-first century.
- We achieve these goals through the school wide learning expectations of faith and worship, scholastic achievement, and stewardship.
- There is no greater gift you can give your child, grandchild, or godchild, than the Catholic education we offer at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School.
- Established in 1961, St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School educates students in preschool through eighth grade and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and the Western Catholic Education Association.
- We are eager to share our God given gifts with your family as we continue to work in the mission for the Lord.
- It is our hope and prayer that you will join us at St. Francis ofAssisi Catholic School and see how we are ready to serve you and your family!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Language based or mild to moderate Learning Differences|
|Total Students||304 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||28 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(School uniform required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,650|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts on multiple children|
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary Drego|
|Admissions Associate||Jenny Ramos|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,
Flag Football, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ambassadors for Christ, Athletics, Band, Homework Club, Student Council Athletics, Band, Homework Club, Ambassadors for Christ,
- Mission Statement
- With Jesus Christ as our model and through a dedicated partnership of parish, parents and educators, we strive to prepare our students to become productive global citizens of the twenty-first century.
- St. Francis of Assisi Catholic School identifies faith, scholastic achievement and stewardship as the educational foundation upon which a partnership of home and school is built. We provide a nurturing environment where students can grow spiritually, intellectually, socially, psychologically and physically. Recognizing parents as primary educators, and teachers as facilitators for learning, our students develop within an educational program rooted in Catholic faith that imparts knowledge, values, and life skills according to the individual nees and abilities of each child. Education is a process that transcends the immediate future and with this shared vision, we strive to instill in our students a life-long commitment and societal responsibility to the Christian ideals of peace, justice, equality, and respect for all life.
Profile last updated: 04/28/2016
People that viewed St. Francis Of Assisi Catholic School also viewed these schools: New Venture Christian Schools.
Both our daughter and son have thrived academically and socially at St. Francis during our five years at the school. We appreciate the administration's attention to academic best practices and the faculty's enthusiasm for helping our kids learn and grow. The community of parents is also pretty fantastic, and we''ve found much support and friendship in the St. Francis community.
- Posted by Parent - smper
Our daughters are in 5th & 7th grade and have been attending St. Francis since Kindergarten. They have received an EXCELLENT education at St. Francis. The teachers are wonderful and the Learning Resource teacher has been a wonderful addition to the school to get the most out of their education for every type of learner. The families are an added bonus to this incredible school. The parents are vested in their child's education and take pleasure in helping to support the school.
- Posted by Parent - Janie
The school has a nurturing and loving environment that has encouraged my kids to advance academically and grow in character year after year. I appreciate the open communication between the principle, teachers and parents. My kids have also been able to participate in some of the after school programs including: archery, art, tennis and little STEM (science, technology and math). St. Francis School has a family atmosphere for the kids as well as the parents. Our family has been at this school for 7 years and we love it!
- Posted by Parent - m_hub
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.