St George Parish School
- St. George Parish School is a Catholic school for students in pre-school through eighth grade, and since 1921 St. George has been providing excellent education to families in and around the Beacon Hill and Georgetown neighborhoods of Seattle, Washington.
- St. George was one of the first Archdiocesan Catholic schools to be accredited.
- In 1996, we received the full term of accreditation by the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges and the Western Catholic Education Association.
- In 2002, we successfully renewed our accreditation for a full six-year term.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 151 students
4200 S Mead St
Seattle, WA 98118
(206)725-1774 1.7 PK-8
- Renton Grades: PK-8 | 404 students
336 Shattuck Avenue S
Renton, WA 98057
(425)255-0059 7.2 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 9.2 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 5.5 9-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.