St George Parish School
Tel: (206) 276-2581
- St. George Parish School is a Catholic school for students in pre-school through eighth grade, and since 1921 St. George has been providing excellent education to families in and around the Beacon Hill and Georgetown neighborhoods of Seattle, Washington.
- St. George was one of the first Archdiocesan Catholic schools to be accredited.
- In 1996, we received the full term of accreditation by the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges and the Western Catholic Education Association.
- In 2002, we successfully renewed our accreditation for a full six-year term.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 151 students
4200 S Mead St
Seattle, WA 98118
(206) 725-1774 1.7 PK-8
- Renton Grades: PK-8 | 404 students
336 Shattuck Avenue S
Renton, WA 98057
(425) 255-0059 7.2 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 855 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206) 527-7711 9.2 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206) 246-0500 5.5 9-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.