St George Parish School
- St. George Parish School is a Catholic school for students in pre-school through eighth grade, and since 1921 St. George has been providing excellent education to families in and around the Beacon Hill and Georgetown neighborhoods of Seattle, Washington.
- St. George was one of the first Archdiocesan Catholic schools to be accredited.
- In 1996, we received the full term of accreditation by the Northwest Association of Schools and Colleges and the Western Catholic Education Association.
- In 2002, we successfully renewed our accreditation for a full six-year term.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 151 students
4200 S Mead St
Seattle, WA 98118
(206)725-1774 1.7 PK-8
- Renton Grades: PK-8 | 404 students
336 Shattuck Avenue S
Renton, WA 98057
(425)255-0059 7.2 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 915 students
8200 Wallingford Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
(206)527-7711 9.2 9-12
- Seattle Grades: 9-12 | 836 students
140 S 140th St
Seattle, WA 98168
(206)246-0500 5.5 9-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.