St Isidore School
- St. Isidore School is an extension of your family. The home and school are partners in building a true Christian community.
- We at St. Isidore aim to create a school community whose atmosphere is enlivened by the Gospel Spirit of freedom and charity.
- We aim to help the student in such a way that the development of his or her own personality will be matched by the growth of the new creation he or she has become by Baptism.
- We strive to relate all human culture to the Good News of salvation, so that the life of faith will illuminate the knowledge which students gain of the world, of life and of the human family.
- We will learn and share together. Each year is different with its own unique atmosphere because each year we are a different family of students, parents and faculty members.
- To each we give and from each we receive concern, kindness and understanding.
- Those we meet will reflect what we share. All will point to successful achievement.
- Everyone is special to us! We invite everyone to join hands and hearts to form a family circle of love and friendship in God's family at St. Isidore School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WesthamptonGrades: K-7 | 128 students
Po Box 380
Westhampton, NY 11977
PatchogueGrades: PK-8 | 319 students
1 Division St
Patchogue, NY 11772
Saint JamesGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
359 Clinton Ave
Saint James, NY 11780
Stony BrookGrades: K-12
1266 N Country Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11790
RonkonkomaGrades: NS-8 | 318 students
25 Church Street
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
August 09, 2017
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
August 01, 2017
You can send in a resume and use an agency, but the very best way to find a private school job is to use your network. You do have a network, don't you?
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.