St Isidore School
- St. Isidore School is an extension of your family. The home and school are partners in building a true Christian community.
- We at St. Isidore aim to create a school community whose atmosphere is enlivened by the Gospel Spirit of freedom and charity.
- We aim to help the student in such a way that the development of his or her own personality will be matched by the growth of the new creation he or she has become by Baptism.
- We strive to relate all human culture to the Good News of salvation, so that the life of faith will illuminate the knowledge which students gain of the world, of life and of the human family.
- We will learn and share together. Each year is different with its own unique atmosphere because each year we are a different family of students, parents and faculty members.
- To each we give and from each we receive concern, kindness and understanding.
- Those we meet will reflect what we share. All will point to successful achievement.
- Everyone is special to us! We invite everyone to join hands and hearts to form a family circle of love and friendship in God's family at St. Isidore School.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Patchogue Grades: PK-8 | 319 students
1 Division St
Patchogue, NY 11772
(631)475-0422 21.1 PK-8
- Speonk Grades: PK-6 | 146 students
4 Mill Pond Path
Speonk, NY 11972
(631)288-4658 7 PK-6
- East Islip Grades: PK-8 | 553 students
16 Harrison Ave
East Islip, NY 11730
(631)581-3423 30.2 PK-8
- Southampton Grades: PK-8 | 343 students
160 N Main Street
Southampton, NY 11968
(631)283-9140 15.1 PK-8
- Smithtown Grades: PK-8 | 463 students
284 E Main St
Smithtown, NY 11787
(631)724-0285 26.7 PK-8
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.