Our Lady Of The Hamptons Regional Catholic School
Tel: (631) 283-9140
- We, the administration and faculty of Our Lady of the Hamptons Regional Catholic School, fully dedicate ourselves to utilize our personal and professional gifts and talents for the total education of our students so that they may become aware of their place in the future as Christians and citizens of this country and the Kingdom of God.
- Giving word to the Gospel message, OLH seeks to promote in its students a vision of society, a belief in the value of the human person, and a desire to serve the community that reflect the spiritual teachings of Jesus Christ.
- It is the mission of OLH to begin the education and development of the whole child, and it does so in the firm conviction that a child`s spiritual, intellectual, personal, social, and physical growth are all interrelated and interdependent.
- The educational process therefore commands attention to all these areas.
- In furtherance of this, OLH seeks to imbue its youngest students with core values that will grow into a firmly established Christian ethic which, as it ripens with age and experience, will serve as an example to others throughout life.
Our Lady Of The Hamptons Regional Catholic School places among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1994, 1996|
|Total Students||283 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||33 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,800|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southampton Grades: NS-3 | 59 students
135 Saint Andrews Rd
Southampton, NY 11968
(631) 283-2223 2.1 NS-3
- Bridgehampton Grades: PK-8 | 76 students
151 Mitchell Lane
Bridgehampton, NY 11932
(631) 537-7068 5.6 PK-8
- Bridgehampton Grades: PK-12 | 364 students
739 Butter Ln
Bridgehampton, NY 11932
(631) 907-5442 5.6 PK-12
- Center Moriches Grades: PK-8 | 222 students
2 St Johns Place
Center Moriches, NY 11934
(631) 878-1033 21.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.