St. John Of God Elementary School
- St John Of God Elementary School is a Catholic educational facility that seeks to develop the whole person.
- We strive to recognize a child's abilities and uniqueness and help each one grown spiritually, intellectually and physically within a family atmosphere.
- St. John of God School exists to educate students to their greatest potential both spiritually and academically, and to develop in them a commitment to God, the Parish community, and the welfare of all people.
- In order to schieve these goals, the administration and faculty of St. John of God School strive to prepare fully informed Catholics Christians, who in the following and love of Jesus Christ and the Gospel, apply the laws of God as a guide to a well-ordered life.
- The faculty is committed to utilizing advances in educational methods without abandoning proven traditional approaches.
- Students are provided an orderly, disciplined learning environment that encourages creative thought and promotes serious academic achievement.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Coraopolis Grades: PK-8 | 209 students
343 Forest Grove Rd
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(412) 771-4545 3 PK-8
- Pittsburgh Grades: PK-8 | 180 students
3854 Brighton Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
(412) 761-5043 1.8 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.