St. John's Christian School
- St. John's United Methodist Preschool is a non-profit, faith-based school.
- We use the Wee Learn Curriculum as well as monthly/weekly themes to educate the whole child: educationally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and cognitively.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||46 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Respectful but casual clothes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,540|
|Tuition Notes||An annual Registration Fee of $125, Second Child Discount of 10%. Tuition rates vary depending on age of child. Open Year Round from 07:00 am - 5:30 pm.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Brenna Phillips|
- St. John's United Methodist Preschool is a non-profit, faith-based school. We use the Wee Learn Curriculum as well as monthly/weekly themes to educate the whole child: educationally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, and cognitively.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winter Haven Grades: PK-K | 106 students
2110 Cypress Gardens Blvd
Winter Haven, FL 33884
(863)324-6377 0.4 PK-K
- Winter Haven Grades: K-6 | 20 students
401 Avenue K Se
Winter Haven, FL 33880
(863)299-7984 1.3 K-6
- Winter Haven Grades: PK-8 | 304 students
320 Bates Ave Se
Winter Haven, FL 33880
(863)293-9744 1.6 PK-8
- Winter Haven Grades: PK-K | 51 students
305 Avenue E Sw
Winter Haven, FL 33880 1.9 PK-K
- Winter Haven Grades: PK-9 | 102 students
515 Ave I Nw
Winter Haven, FL 33881
(863)294-2413 2.2 PK-9
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.