Beymer United Methodist Preschool & Kindergarten
5.00 (3 reviews)
- The Beymer Preschool and Kindergarten has been serving the Winter Haven community for over 30 years.
- Some of the current students are children of former students who graduated years ago.
- Lori Roe leads a staff of over 12 dedicated teachers who provide a loving environment for children to grow and learn at their pace and in the way that they learn best.
- We offer a half-day kindergarten program. Our curriculum is similar in scope to that of the public school program.
- Upon graduation from Beymer Kindergarten, students are able to make a smooth transition to either a public or private first grade class.
- In addition to our certified teacher, we have a teaching aide who enables us to offer our children the highest level of individualized attention.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
My granddaughter has spent the last two years at Beymer. We love this school. They encourage parent participation, and grandparent participation! The teachers are wonderful with the children. They have music most days, if not every day. They are taught to problem solve, as well as numbers and letters. I spoke with the vice principal of the Kindergarten school she will be going to next. She said they have a lot of students who come from Beymer, and it is a very good school. I cannot recommend this school highly enough.
- Posted by Parent - Angie L
I could not have asked for a better experience for my daughter at Beymer pre-school. When she started kindergarten her teacher asked if she had gone to Beymer, she said that you can tell the difference in the children who had gone there vs other pre-schools.
- Posted by Parent - kelst
I am impressed with the program you have to offer. However, I would be interested in knowing what your fee structure is prior to any further investigation for schooling for my grandchildren. Thank you and God bless your mission. Carla
- Posted by Teacher - carla
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.