All Saints Academy
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (863) 293-5980
- All Saints Academy is a college preparatory school; grades PreSchool 2-12 affiliated with the Episcopal Church.
- Its mission is to inspire independent thinkers, principled leaders, and humble learners.
- Our school challenges each student to reach his or her highest potential in college and beyond by providing world-class instruction, small class sizes, real-life work and research opportunities, and a full array of outstanding programs in the arts, athletics and community service.
- While we are a Christian institution, we are an inclusive community and welcome families of all faiths and backgrounds who seek a mutually respectful educational experience.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||614 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||74 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition and fees vary based on grade level, number of siblings attending, scholarships, and financial aid. Please call our Director of Admission for a discussion tailored to your family's specific situation, or check our website for further details. All Saints Academy is committed to providing|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rebekah Krahe|
|Admissions Associate||Kiele Singer|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- All Saints Academy addresses the broad range of human development by providing stimulating learning experiences that foster intellectual growth, academic achievement, and an altruistic spirit. All Saints encourages students to write and speak effectively, to think and solve problems independently, to learn and apply knowledge, and to work cooperatively with each other. The school community provides a supportive environment exemplifying Judeo-Christian values. We welcome students of all racial, cultural, and religious backgrounds striving to maximize each student's unique potential by instilling a sense of worth that comes with purpose, direction, commitment and success.
- Our highly qualified faculty fosters self discipline, sparks enthusiasm, and encourages the academic success and well being of each student. Our faculty, administration and support staff work together as a team to inspire independent thinkers, principled leaders, and humble learners.
- Our school, located in the center of Polk County, covers an expasive 60 acres with on-site athletic facilities and chapel. The Bostick Campus (Pre-School 2 - Grade 5) is home to the Anne MacGregor Jenkins Lower School and the Louise Hizer Early Childhood Center. The Hampton Campus (Grades 6 - 12) is home to our vibrant community of scholars in the Middle and Upper Schools.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winter Haven Grades: PK-8 | 332 students
320 Bates Ave Se
Winter Haven, FL 33880
(863) 293-9744 3.5 PK-8
- Lakeland Grades: PK-12 | 174 students
4210 Lakeland Highlands Rd
Lakeland, FL 33813
(863) 646-5031 9.2 PK-12
- Winter Haven Grades: PK-K | 106 students
2110 Cypress Gardens Blvd
Winter Haven, FL 33884
(863) 324-6377 5 PK-K
Ranked #1 is all of Polk County and in the top 15% of private schools in the entire Nation! I knew All Saints was an amazing school (My three kids absolutely love it and I love how affordable it is), but I was truly impressed by the rankings.
- Posted by Parent - cmug8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.