All Saints Academy is a college preparatory school; grades PreSchool 2-12 affiliated with the Episcopal Church.
Its mission is to inspire independent thinkers, principled leaders, and humble learners.
Our school challenges each student to reach his or her highest potential in college and beyond by providing world-class instruction, small class sizes, real-life work and research opportunities, and a full array of outstanding programs in the arts, athletics and community service.
While we are a Christian institution, we are an inclusive community and welcome families of all faiths and backgrounds who seek a mutually respectful educational experience.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 614 students
- Acceptance rate: 75%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
All Saints Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Number of AP Courses
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition and fees vary based on grade level, number of siblings attending, scholarships, and financial aid. Please call our Director of Admission for a discussion tailored to your family's specific situation, or check our website for further details. All Saints Academy is committed to providing
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- All Saints Academy addresses the broad range of human development by providing stimulating learning experiences that foster intellectual growth, academic achievement, and an altruistic spirit. All Saints encourages students to write and speak effectively, to think and solve problems independently, to learn and apply knowledge, and to work cooperatively with each other. The school community provides a supportive environment exemplifying Judeo-Christian values. We welcome students of all racial, cultural, and religious backgrounds striving to maximize each student's unique potential by instilling a sense of worth that comes with purpose, direction, commitment and success.
- Our highly qualified faculty fosters self discipline, sparks enthusiasm, and encourages the academic success and well being of each student. Our faculty, administration and support staff work together as a team to inspire independent thinkers, principled leaders, and humble learners.
- Our school, located in the center of Polk County, covers an expasive 60 acres with on-site athletic facilities and chapel. The Bostick Campus (Pre-School 2 - Grade 5) is home to the Anne MacGregor Jenkins Lower School and the Louise Hizer Early Childhood Center. The Hampton Campus (Grades 6 - 12) is home to our vibrant community of scholars in the Middle and Upper Schools.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of All Saints Academy?
The acceptance rate of All Saints Academy is 75%, which is lower than the national average of 86%. All Saints Academy's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Florida with low acceptance rates.
What sports does All Saints Academy offer?
All Saints Academy offers 15 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball. All Saints Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Florida for most sports offered.
What is All Saints Academy's ranking?
All Saints Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for: Lowest average acceptance rates, Largest student body and Most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for All Saints Academy?
The application deadline for All Saints Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Ranked #1 is all of Polk County and in the top 15% of private schools in the entire Nation! I knew All Saints was an amazing school (My three kids absolutely love it and I love how affordable it is), but I was truly impressed by the rankings.
Endorse All Saints Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.