St Joseph Catholic School
- St. Joseph Catholic School's curriculum is based on academic excellence, taking into consideration moral, emotional, mental, physical and social development.
- Students are taught the knowledge, skills and values to become self-disciplined, responsible, and service-centered Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, E-team, Early Act (Jr. Rotary Club), Geo-Bee, NJHS, Student Service Council|
- St. Jospeh Catholic School--Where Believing is Achieving
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haines City Grades: PK-12 | 199 students
2020 E Hinson Ave
Haines City, FL 33844
(863)419-1401 8.7 PK-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.