St Joseph Catholic School
Tel: (863) 293-3311
- St. Joseph Catholic School's curriculum is based on academic excellence, taking into consideration moral, emotional, mental, physical and social development.
- Students are taught the knowledge, skills and values to become self-disciplined, responsible, and service-centered Christians.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
National Middle School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Dance,
Flag Football, Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, E-team, Early Act (Jr. Rotary Club), Geo-Bee, NJHS, Student Service Council|
- St. Jospeh Catholic School--Where Believing is Achieving
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Haines City Grades: PK-12 | 199 students
2020 E Hinson Ave
Haines City, FL 33844
(863) 419-1401 8.7 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?