To foster academic excellence, St. Paul's School endeavors to provide each student with the opportunity to develop a solid foundation of skills enhanced by creative enrichment.
We are committed to providing a positive, supportive environment exemplifying Christian values in which each student may strive to reach his/her individual potential.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Enrollment: 84 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,300
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 46%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
tuition may be paid w/2 payments 1 payment or 10 monthly payments August-May
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- St. Paul's School provides each student with the opportunity to develop a solid foundation in reading, writing, and mathematics.
- We believe that a sound education takes place within an atmosphere of self-discipline, of maturing responsibility, and of a deepening spiritual life.
- The success of St. Paul's School as an institution of learning is a direct result of the cooperation of the parish, parents, students, faculty and staff; all working together in an atmosphere of love and concern.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul's Episcopal School cost?
St. Paul's Episcopal School's tuition is approximately $4,300 for private students.
What is St. Paul's Episcopal School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Paul's Episcopal School?
The application deadline for St. Paul's Episcopal School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul's Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.