St. Paul's Episcopal School
To foster academic excellence, St. Paul's School endeavors to provide each student with the opportunity to develop a solid foundation of skills enhanced by creative enrichment.
We are committed to providing a positive, supportive environment exemplifying Christian values in which each student may strive to reach his/her individual potential.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Students: 84 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,300
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
tuition may be paid w/2 payments 1 payment or 10 monthly payments August-May
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- St. Paul's School provides each student with the opportunity to develop a solid foundation in reading, writing, and mathematics.
- We believe that a sound education takes place within an atmosphere of self-discipline, of maturing responsibility, and of a deepening spiritual life.
- The success of St. Paul's School as an institution of learning is a direct result of the cooperation of the parish, parents, students, faculty and staff; all working together in an atmosphere of love and concern.
Endorse St. Paul's Episcopal School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.