Candlelight Christian Academy
- At Candlelight, we believe that small class sizes, with extra attention to each individual student, is imperative in a learning environment.
- Candlelight prides itself on its committed, professional and truly caring faculty.
- Our staff are always accessible and willing to keep communications open between student, school and parent.
- Candlelight is a project based learning center where students learn from their teachers, as well as from each other.
- The multi-age classroom approach provides the climate for each child to grow at their own individual pace.
- This will allow your son or daughter the opportunity to help design his or her education, while meeting the required grade level expectations as outlined in the Sunshine State standards.
- Candlelight Christian Academy, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeland Grades: K-11 | 52 students
6949 Old Polk City Rd
Lakeland, FL 33809
(863)682-5730 26.3 K-11
- Bartow Grades: K-12 | 47 students
1555 W Main St
Bartow, FL 33830
(863)519-5747 14.4 K-12
- Haines City Grades: 3-12 | 41 students
706 Melbourne Ave
Haines City, FL 33844
(863)422-8999 14.3 3-12
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.