Candlelight Christian Academy
- At Candlelight, we believe that small class sizes, with extra attention to each individual student, is imperative in a learning environment.
- Candlelight prides itself on its committed, professional and truly caring faculty.
- Our staff are always accessible and willing to keep communications open between student, school and parent.
- Candlelight is a project based learning center where students learn from their teachers, as well as from each other.
- The multi-age classroom approach provides the climate for each child to grow at their own individual pace.
- This will allow your son or daughter the opportunity to help design his or her education, while meeting the required grade level expectations as outlined in the Sunshine State standards.
- Candlelight Christian Academy, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.