Candlelight Christian Academy
- At Candlelight, we believe that small class sizes, with extra attention to each individual student, is imperative in a learning environment.
- Candlelight prides itself on its committed, professional and truly caring faculty.
- Our staff are always accessible and willing to keep communications open between student, school and parent.
- Candlelight is a project based learning center where students learn from their teachers, as well as from each other.
- The multi-age classroom approach provides the climate for each child to grow at their own individual pace.
- This will allow your son or daughter the opportunity to help design his or her education, while meeting the required grade level expectations as outlined in the Sunshine State standards.
- Candlelight Christian Academy, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?