Candlelight Christian Academy
- At Candlelight, we believe that small class sizes, with extra attention to each individual student, is imperative in a learning environment.
- Candlelight prides itself on its committed, professional and truly caring faculty.
- Our staff are always accessible and willing to keep communications open between student, school and parent.
- Candlelight is a project based learning center where students learn from their teachers, as well as from each other.
- The multi-age classroom approach provides the climate for each child to grow at their own individual pace.
- This will allow your son or daughter the opportunity to help design his or her education, while meeting the required grade level expectations as outlined in the Sunshine State standards.
- Candlelight Christian Academy, Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,900|
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.