Word Of Life Christian School
- Word Of Life Christian School builds confidence and love of learning, giving students a solid foundation for a healthy and happy life.
- Word of Life Christian School is a school which is accredited by the National Association of Christian Education.
- Our teachers and staff work with the students using the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum.
- WOLCS is the only school, public or private in Bartow, that has satisfied our son's unique needs.
- WOLCS strives daily to meet our child's spiritual, emotional, and academic needs.
- The staff treats each student with dignity and compassion. Everyone at WOLCS has worked together with our family to create a unique learning atmosphere for our son.
- God Bless WOLCS and all who enter its doors. WOLCS will conduct an employment history check for instructional personnel, school administrators or any position that requires direct contact with students.
- The information received form the proevious employer will be documented.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeland Grades: PK-12 | 174 students
4210 Lakeland Highlands Rd
Lakeland, FL 33813
(863)646-5031 7.8 PK-12
- Bartow Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
455 S Broadway Avenue
Bartow, FL 33830
(863)533-0905 1.3 PK-8
- Lake Wales Grades: K-12 | 150 students
209 E Sessoms Ave
Lake Wales, FL 33853
(863)676-0049 14.4 K-12
- Lakeland Grades: PK-12 | 183 students
1736 New Jersey Road
Lakeland, FL 33803
(863)644-1408 10.9 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.