Winter Haven Adventist Academy
- Welcome to the Winter Haven Adventist Academy (WHAA) located in the Heart of Florida.
- Our committed and certified staff provides a quality education in a Christ-filled environment.
- Winter Haven Adventist Academy exists to provide Wisdom, Harmony, Attentiveness and Awareness.
- Academy is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children.
- We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||20 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Winter Haven Grades: PK-8 | 304 students
320 Bates Ave Se
Winter Haven, FL 33880
(863)293-9744 0.5 PK-8
- Winter Haven Grades: PK-K | 51 students
305 Avenue E Sw
Winter Haven, FL 33880 0.7 PK-K
- Winter Haven Grades: PK-9 | 102 students
515 Ave I Nw
Winter Haven, FL 33881
(863)294-2413 1 PK-9
- Winter Haven Grades: NS | 46 students
1800 Cypress Gardens Blvd
Winter Haven, FL 33884
(863)326-1638 1.3 NS
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.