St. Johns Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (503) 588-0171
- St. John Lutheran School is a Christian early childhood education program which includes preschool classes for 3's and 4's, a kindergarten, and all day child care.
- When you visit our exceptional facility (bright, clean classrooms,a carpeted gymnasium and immaculate playground) you will see the difference that experience and dedication make! Our administrator and teacher's have been at St. John for 20 to 24 years! We know how to provide a safe, loving environment where children feel happy and secure! With this comes learning! Lots of learning! St. John Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$250|
|Tuition Notes||Partial scholarships are available through an application process.|
|Admissions Director||Kelly Crabtree|
- State Licensed
- D.O.E. Registered
- Certified Teachers
- Reasonable Rates
- Very Low Staff Turnover
- Located Close to Capitol & Downtown
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salem Grades: PK-1 | 60 students
1699 Court St Ne
Salem, OR 97301 0.2 PK-1
- Salem Grades: PK-5 | 86 students
770 Chemeketa St Ne
Salem, OR 97301
(503) 391-7441 0.4 PK-5
- Salem Grades: NS-PK | 53 students
685 Court Street Ne
Salem, OR 97301
(503) 399-2769 0.5 NS-PK
Both of my children went to St. John Lutheran school, so at this point they feel like family. They have an incredible group of dedicated women who provide an excellent faith based education from preschool through fifth grade. The teachers and assistants truly care about your children and their academic and social success. My husband and I count ourselves as lucky to have found them and my children enjoyed every moment of their time spent at St. John's.
- Posted by Parent - wendy
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.