St. Joseph Of The Palisades Elementary School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 201 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our Mission St. Joseph of the Palisades Elementary School strives to provide God’s children with a Catholic education that instills life-long learning. Our goal, as educators, is to incorporate an active faith, and solid morals within a strong community that is diverse and accepting.
- To accomplish these goals, St. Joseph of the Palisades aspires to provide a safe and caring learning environment for its students that is academically challenging and holds high expectations for all students. As educators, we fully recognize the basic truth that parents are the primary educators of their children. Therefore, we may only build upon the foundation laid by the home. Consequently, the faculty fosters a family model of education providing an open relationship between teacher and student. This allows us to maintain a strong, positive, and collaborative relationship with parents. In all that we do, the faculty and administration respects and celebrates the unique gifts God has given each student and challenges the student to develop those gifts and reach their fullest potential.
- Our purpose is to build a family that encourages the pursuit of knowledge and is guided by the service of God.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is St. Joseph Of The Palisades Elementary School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Joseph Of The Palisades Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Joseph Of The Palisades Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Joseph Of The Palisades Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards