St. Kevin School
Tel: (610) 544-4455
- Saint Kevin School is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and services the student population within the Saint Kevin parish boundary.
- It provides a Catholic education to students in grades pre-kindergarten through eight.
- Its purpose is to provide a quality education rooted in an identifiable Catholic way of life.
- Its academic program includes a full curriculum of basics including physical education, technology, library, art, music, and honors math.
- A before-school and after-school program, as well as “Lunch Bunch” provides for the care of students with working parents.
- A well-developed CYO athletic program is available to all students.
- Band and string, choir, altar servers, music minister, scouting and craft class are some of the extra curricular offerings.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Springfield Grades: PK-8 | 279 students
112 Saxer Ave
Springfield, PA 19064
(610) 543-0546 0.9 PK-8
- Drexel Hill Grades: PK-8 | 301 students
Bond And Turner Aves
Drexel Hill, PA 19026
(610) 789-7676 3.4 PK-8
- Lansdowne Grades: PK-6 | 104 students
110 N Lansdowne Ave
Lansdowne, PA 19050
(610) 623-2548 4.2 PK-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.