St. Laurence School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 248 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Laurence School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are St. Laurence School often compared to?
St. Laurence Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like St. Andrew School by visitors of our site.
What is St. Laurence School's ranking?
St. Laurence School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for: Highest percentage of students of color and Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Laurence School?
The application deadline for St. Laurence School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the St. Laurence School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse St. Laurence School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards