St. Margaret's Day School
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 120 students
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Margaret's Day School is a Christian learning environment for pre-schoolers, age 2-5, and kindergarteners which offers a developmentally appropriate, child-centered curriculum. We offer small classes led by degreed teachers where children can learn about themselves and the world around them. In addition to half day and full day class options, we offer before and after school care. Our campus is part of an Episcopal Parish over 300 years old on the Broadneck Peninsula in Annapolis, Maryland. Young children are eager to learn. Our school will expose your children to learning experiences and give them ample opportunity to explore, to think, to experiment, to create and to feel successful. A young child needs to have the opportunity to grow in relationships with other children of similar ages socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually, and spiritually. These goals are best achieved in a warm open learning environment-facilitated by caring people. St. Margaret's Day School provides experiences that help children become self-reliant, self-motivated, and self-assured. We encourage children to reach their fullest potential in a safe environment filled with friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does St. Margaret's Day School offer a summer program?
Yes, St. Margaret's Day School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for St. Margaret's Day School?
The application deadline for St. Margaret's Day School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Margaret's Day School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards