St Mark Catholic School
Tel: (216) 521-4115
- St. Mark Catholic School, in partnership with the Church, the St. Mark Parish Community, our state and the family, provides a Catholic / Christian education through which Gospel values are presented, lived and fostered.
- We believe each child is a unique person, a child of God, with individual traits and characteristics.
- The child has a right to a Christian education, which helps develop a positive self-image, growth in the ability to make strong moral judgements, and a spirit of respect and generosity toward others.
- In our school the administration, faculty, and staff will work together to create a climate of learning in which each individual child can progress and mature spiritually, intellectually, psychologically and physically, at his or her own rate while integrating faith into daily life.
- We create an instructional program where methods and materials will be directed to meet the needs of the individual student. We model and develop leadership and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: K-8 | 290 students
14440 Triskett Road
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216) 941-6879 0.7 K-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
(216) 741-3685 5.4 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440) 842-6818 6 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-8 | 493 students
3644 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216) 251-6841 1 K-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 117 students
12406 Buckingham Ave
Cleveland, OH 44120
(216) 795-7161 11 K-9
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.