St Mark Catholic School
- St. Mark Catholic School, in partnership with the Church, the St. Mark Parish Community, our state and the family, provides a Catholic / Christian education through which Gospel values are presented, lived and fostered.
- We believe each child is a unique person, a child of God, with individual traits and characteristics.
- The child has a right to a Christian education, which helps develop a positive self-image, growth in the ability to make strong moral judgements, and a spirit of respect and generosity toward others.
- In our school the administration, faculty, and staff will work together to create a climate of learning in which each individual child can progress and mature spiritually, intellectually, psychologically and physically, at his or her own rate while integrating faith into daily life.
- We create an instructional program where methods and materials will be directed to meet the needs of the individual student. We model and develop leadership and service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||424 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: K-8 | 290 students
14440 Triskett Road
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216)941-6879 0.7 K-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440)842-6818 6 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 290 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
(216)741-3685 5.4 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 493 students
3644 Rocky River Dr
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216)251-6841 1 NS-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 117 students
12406 Buckingham Ave
Cleveland, OH 44120
(216)795-7161 11 K-9
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.