St Martin Of Tours Elementary School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- St. Martin of Tours School strives to develop faith-filled, responsible citizens for our global community by providing a high quality Catholic education that emphasizes academic success, self discipline, and moral training, in a caring environment.
- We provide a course of well-rounded instruction and experiences that result in students who are spiritually responsive, self-directed learners, problem solvers and effective communicators.
- We produce confident, competent, and caring individuals who demonstrate in their lives an understanding and appreciation of Christian values.
- The faculty of St. Martin of Tours School work together to bring about the total development of the children under our care.
- Recognizing parents as the primary educators of their children and the family as the heart of Christian education, we act as co-educators with parents.
- We strive to continue, support, and enrich what parents have begun in their children.
- Together, we envision the ultimate goal of their education at St. Martin of Tours School be that the students exemplify the moral and ethical Christian values as active and participating members or our society.
- By implementing school-wide learning expectations, we aim to foster the growth of each individual according to his or her own potential within this moral and ethical framework.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||25 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 1|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,500|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic parishioners receive a reduced tuition price|
|Admissions Director||Michelle Berlin|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||chess, cooking, drama, golf, lego/robotics, yoga|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 266 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310)476-6421 4.6 NS-8
- Los Angeles Grades: 3-12 | 108 students
12101 W Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)751-1100 5.3 3-12
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 520 students
5401 Beethoven Street
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310)574-8650 6.5 NS-8
- Santa Monica Grades: K-6 | 281 students
438 San Vicente Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90402
(310)451-1332 3.1 K-6
All three of my children have attended this school. The kids graduate and are ready for the best high schools in the city - Harvard-Westlake (my alma mater), Loyola, Marymount, NDA, Archer, etc. Parent community is fun and supportive; lots of love there. Staff and teachers are the best. My old Lower School Headmaster at Harvard told me this was the best Catholic school in the City. He was right.
- Posted by Parent - John F
Debbie, SMT's Principal, is one of the kindest and most caring person you'll ever meet. She truly cares for the children and wants the best for them.
- Posted by Parent - Rhew
We love SMT! It has a very high academic level and promotes strong Catholic values. The community is great, parents are involved and we have tons of social life. I have small children and they wake up excited to go to school every morning!
- Posted by Parent - Maria O
SMT graduates consistently enroll at the top high schools in Los Angeles. SMT's curriculum emphasizes strong general knowledge in English, Math, Social Science, Foreign language and Arts. Students are taught to think on their own, to communicate their ideas eloquently, to develop a lifelong interest in reading and to participate in a fun yet always challenging academic environment under the guidance of qualified and caring teachers. Extracurricular activities include Music, arts, science, chess and various sports disciplines.
- Posted by Parent - ndlnx
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.