St Martin Of Tours School
Tel: (215) 535-2962
- Saint Martin of Tours is a Roman Catholic Elementary School for children in grades Pre-Kindergarten to Eighth Grade.
- Under the supervision of the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the dedicated lay faculty of Saint Martin of Tours, our students experience a faith-centered scholastic life, enhanced by Prayer, Para-liturgies and Special Devotions.
- SMT admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all of the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to our students.
- The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, admission policy, or in any school-administered program.
- Our educational policies are encouraged, supported and affirmed by the Office of Catholic Education of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and by our Middle States Accreditation.
- Every year, many of our students excel academically and are recipients of numerous scholarships and awards.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||682 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 329 students
1312 E Bristol St
Philadelphia, PA 19124
(215) 743-5909 1.5 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: K-12 | 45 students
1618 Womrath Street
Philadelphia, PA 19124
(215) 288-5667 1.6 K-12
- Philadelphia Grades: K-9 | 584 students
2020 Shelmire Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
(215) 742-1127 2.1 K-9
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 475 students
2020 Shelmire Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19149
(215) 742-1127 1.4 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.