- St. Martin`s-in-the-Field Episcopal School seeks to inspire in our children a love of inquiry, a sustaining faith, and a generous spirit open to ideas, peoples of the world, and a call to service.
- At our Episcopal school, students discover who they are as learners, leaders and friends.
- We create a welcoming community that encourages each individual to grow in confidence, creativity, integrity, and compassion, grounded in the knowledge that each is a child of God..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||174 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms for Grade k-8)
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, SoccerBasketball, Field Hockey,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Choir, Yearbook Club Band, Choir, Yearbook Club,|
- St. Martin`s-in-the-Field Episcopal School offers a setting where students become learners, leaders and friends. Through small class size, rigorous academics and the formation of students in the Episcopal tradition we prepare young people to live in a rapidly changing world by giving them a passion for learning and discovery and the wisdom of a living Christian tradition. We offer our students the knowledge and skills needed in an age of information, and the confidence and compassion that spring from a community of worship and mutual respect. Our students learn how to express themselves as individuals, to see themselves within a larger world, and to negotiate within that larger world. St. Martin`s develops persons of character who are growing as compassionate, responsible members of the community.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Severna ParkGrades: PK-8 | 423 students
669 Ritchie Highway
Severna Park, MD 21146
Severna ParkGrades: 6-12 | 595 students
201 Water St
Severna Park, MD 21146
HanoverGrades: NS-12 | 193 students
1321 Mercedes Drive, Suites Q-S
Hanover, MD 21076
PasadenaGrades: PK-12 | 30 students
860 Swift Rd
Pasadena, MD 21122
Glen BurnieGrades: PK-8 | 685 students
120 Dorsey Road
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
This school is without question an amazing and special place for children and for parents alike. It is filled with math, reading, the arts, language, science, technology and so much more. While academics are important, the most important is that this school is filled with kindness, faith, spirit, friendship and love. This is a place where the youngest to the oldest are known by name and loved by all.
- Posted by Parent - anaka
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.