St. Martins School
- St. Martin School provides the prepared environment since 2006 that enables your child to actualize their greatest potential, St. Martin's School is Guiding Mind and Spirit.
- Our Montessori enriched curriculum is dedicated to the total development of the child: Intellectual, Emotional, Physical, Social, Cultural and Spiritual. Our teachers make the difference, one child at a time.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgewater Grades: NS-6 | 132 students
120 Finderne Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(908)595-2900 4.5 NS-6
- Basking Ridge Grades: NS-1 | 69 students
173 Madisonville Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
(908)221-0797 8.8 NS-1
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.