St Martins School
Tel: (908) 526-2722
- St. Martin School provides the prepared environment since 2006 that enables your child to actualize their greatest potential, St. Martin's School is Guiding Mind and Spirit.
- Our Montessori enriched curriculum is dedicated to the total development of the child: Intellectual, Emotional, Physical, Social, Cultural and Spiritual. Our teachers make the difference, one child at a time.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bridgewater Grades: PK-3 | 97 students
120 Finderne Avenue
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(908) 595-2900 4.5 PK-3
- Basking Ridge Grades: PK-K | 33 students
173 Madisonville Road
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
(908) 221-0797 8.8 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.