St. Mary's Preschool
- St. Mary's uses a hand on, child intiated approach to learning.
- We believe that children learn through play. We incorporate many different elements in the classroom to foster to each child's developmental level and insure age appropriate activities for the child.
- Our teachers lesson are organized around weekly & monthly themes encompassing concepts such as letters, number, shapes, and colors.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Brandi Crawford|
- We are licensed by Florida Department of Children and Families, and are members of the National Assoc. of Episcopal Schools. We serve families with children ages 2-4 years of age. We are open M-F from 9-12 with Extended Care available.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: PK-1 | 110 students
6225 Hazeltine Natl Dr
Orlando, FL 32822
(407)859-6635 4 PK-1
- Orlando Grades: NS-12 | 256 students
7101 Lake Ellenor Drive
Orlando, FL 32809
(407)313-7222 2.3 NS-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.