St Mary School
- St Mary School serves 230 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Mary School is 16:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Griffith Grades: K-12 | 156 students
826 N. Harvey St.
Griffith, IN 46319
(219) 922-8428 1.1 K-12
- Hammond Grades: PK-6 | 176 students
5935 Hohman Ave
Hammond, IN 46320
(219) 932-5666 7.1 PK-6
- Hobart Grades: PK-4 | 83 students
2109 57th St
Hobart, IN 46342
(219) 942-9410 6.3 PK-4
- Merrillville Grades: PK-8 | 157 students
801 W 73rd Ave
Merrillville, IN 46410
(219) 769-2049 6.2 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?