St Mary School
- The mission of St. Mary's School is to nurture in its students an abiding Christian faith and to develop the skills which will help them to live as dynamic members of their communities.
- It is our role, along with families, to build the spiritual and ethical foundation needed in today's civic and faith communities.
- We believe that children are special and learning is a process that, by nature, children enjoy.
- Our goals are to create an interesting school environment where learning, life, and love can flourish and grow; to foster courtesy and responsibility and a love and appreciation for self and for others; and to help our students develop logical, critical, and creative thinking skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
505 17th St Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253)833-8688 78.2 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 412 students
9450 N.E. 14th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425)451-1773 87.5 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.