St Mary School
- The mission of St. Mary's School is to nurture in its students an abiding Christian faith and to develop the skills which will help them to live as dynamic members of their communities.
- It is our role, along with families, to build the spiritual and ethical foundation needed in today's civic and faith communities.
- We believe that children are special and learning is a process that, by nature, children enjoy.
- Our goals are to create an interesting school environment where learning, life, and love can flourish and grow; to foster courtesy and responsibility and a love and appreciation for self and for others; and to help our students develop logical, critical, and creative thinking skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||143 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
505 17th St Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253)833-8688 78.2 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: PK-8 | 412 students
9450 N.E. 14th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425)451-1773 87.5 PK-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.