St Michael School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (724) 588-7050
- Saint Michael School is an accredited Catholic Elementary School with a long-standing tradition of partnering with families in the education of their children.
- Saint Michael School strives to help students succeed spiritually, morally, academically, physically, and socially, by preparing them for high school and all future endeavors.
- Saint Michael School provides a diocesan/state-mandated curriculum, an array of extracurricular programs and daily experiences in a Catholic faith community within a secure, nurturing environment.
- Saint Michael School offers a strong, supportive environment to nurture the child's self-concept and build self-esteem.
- Each student is given the opportunity to develop according to his/her individual potential, so that throughout life there may be the desire for and love of learning and the capabilities for continued growth.
- It is our belief that a child's intellectual growth proceeds in stages from concrete experiences to abstract concepts.
- With the teacher's support and encouragement, the strengths and talents of the individual are identified and developed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The teachers bend over backwards to help the children learn. They are given many opportunities for academics, sports, and music. They will work on what it takes to help the individual succeed. The parent support is strong.
- Posted by Parent - dee.s
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?