St Patrick's School
Tel: (914) 234-7914
- St. Patrick's School is located right outside of the Village Green in Bedford Village, New York.
- We are a loving and caring faith community dedicated to the belief that all children can learn and should be given the opportunity to do so.
- We seek to develop each student to their fullest academic potential taking into account special needs and myriad learning styles by offering a variety of learning opportunities and teaching methods.
- St. Patrick's School goal is to continue to enhance the Media Resource Center in which the faculty and students will have continuous access to all types of media for research purposes. To continually update the internet access piece for research.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Armonk Grades: K | 78 students
448 Bedford Rd
Armonk, NY 10504
(914) 273-9760 5.6 K
- Bronxville Grades: K-8 | 223 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
(914) 337-0261 20.6 K-8
- Hartsdale Grades: PK-8 | 227 students
59 Wilson St
Hartsdale, NY 10530
(914) 946-7242 14.7 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?