St Patrick's School
- St. Patrick's School is located right outside of the Village Green in Bedford Village, New York.
- We are a loving and caring faith community dedicated to the belief that all children can learn and should be given the opportunity to do so.
- We seek to develop each student to their fullest academic potential taking into account special needs and myriad learning styles by offering a variety of learning opportunities and teaching methods.
- St. Patrick's School goal is to continue to enhance the Media Resource Center in which the faculty and students will have continuous access to all types of media for research purposes. To continually update the internet access piece for research.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Armonk Grades: K | 78 students
448 Bedford Rd
Armonk, NY 10504
(914)273-9760 5.6 K
- Bronxville Grades: K-8 | 245 students
30 Meadow Avenue
Bronxville, NY 10708
(914)337-0261 20.6 K-8
- Hartsdale Grades: PK-8 | 227 students
59 Wilson St
Hartsdale, NY 10530
(914)946-7242 14.7 PK-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.