St Patrick S School
- St. Patrick School, a Catholic community centered in Jesus Christ, seeks to instill the Catholic belief which encourages the development of a loving, caring, Christian individual.
- We work in partnership with parents to prepare our students to become full, active members of the Church, to serve others, and to make a difference in the world.
- We are committed to the development of the whole person, to enable each child to become a morally responsible citizen, a competent, productive contributor to the work force, and a thinking, fulfilled individual in a diverse society.
- We, at St. Patrick School, seek to develop moral and spiritual individuals.
- We expect our students to embrace the importance and value of prayer, personal reflection, and the guidance of Christ's message.
- Our students learn to appreciate, understand, and internalize the Catholic faith.
- Our goal is to develop a solid base in life strategies in order for them to make healthy and courageous choices.
- St. Patrick School strives to provide a classroom environment that develops the whole child.
- Mastering academic standards and developing leadership, technological, and organizational skills is the immediate impetus behind all instruction.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North HollywoodGrades: PK-K | 72 students
10512 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91601
- Van NuysGrades: PK-8 | 263 students
6635 Tobias Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91405
- North HollywoodGrades: NS-8 | 256 students
12950 Hamlin St
North Hollywood, CA 91606
- North HollywoodGrades: K-12 | 762 students
11230 Moorpark Street/11600 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91602
- North HillsGrades: KG-6 | 166 students
9240 Haskell Ave
North Hills, CA 91343
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.