St. Paul's Choir School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Paul`s Choir`s School is an academically excellent, highly selective, Catholic Day School for boys grades 4-8 in Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA. Founded in 1963, St. Paul's is the only Catholic boys' choir school in the United States, modeled on the European tradition of `Choir Schools`.
- The Choir tours, records, and broadcasts frequently, and the boys develop great personal confidence through frequent performance.
- Recent collaborations have included performances with groups such as the Boston Symphony Orchestra, Boston Lyric Opera, and Harvard Glee Club.
- The Choir has also performed for audiences in Washington, DC, New York City, and the Vatican.
- Boys graduate to attend prestigious high schools including BC High, Roxbury Latin, Philips Andover, Boston Latin, and Rivers Academy.
- A number of past students are also graduates of Harvard and Yale Universities.
- Admission to St. Paul's Choir School is by audition. For more information, please contact John Robinson, Music Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-868-8658 X319.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,800|
|Admissions Director||John Robinson|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CambridgeGrades: PK-8 | 511 students
178 Coolidge Hill
Cambridge, MA 02138
- BrooklineGrades: NS-8 | 280 students
67 Harvard St
Brookline, MA 02445
- GrotonGrades: NS-PK | 49 students
20 Joy Ln
Groton, MA 01450
- BrooklineGrades: PK-9 | 356 students
9 Prescott St
Brookline, MA 02446
The school is on the rise. This school offers the musical opportunity of a lifetime. Academically, it's getting a lot better. All in all, I''d highly recommend this school.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - tburn
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.