St Paul's Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- The Christian School, established in 1979, provides a progressive Christian education through the dedication of certified teachers. Small classes along with a varied curriculum provide students with individual attention so important to their personal development.
- At the start of the 2004 school year we celebrated our 25th Anniversary and have seen the opening of a new gym/cafeteria and educational wing.
- Mission teams are dedicated to supporting those in need through out the community and the world reaching out through monthly communion offerings, mission trips and other outreach programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||131 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Absecon Grades: PK-8 | 57 students
51 N Shore Rd
Absecon, NJ 08201
(609)652-9500 52 PK-8
- Belford Grades: NS-5 | 64 students
180 Church Street
Belford, NJ 07718
(732)787-0808 21.2 NS-5
This is truly an amazing school. My son has leaned so much from his years at SPCS he is now at Brick Memorial and doing very well. I attribute this to the wonderful teachers at SPCS. These teachers gave him a wonderful start to his education. It wasn't just the learning, but the how to learn, which he uses everyday.
- Posted by Parent - chris
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.