St. Paul's Episcopal Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (210) 271-2861
School's mission is to educate a diverse community of children, nurturing mind, body and spirit through a Montessori education in the Episcopal tradition
The school welcomes children ages 18 months through 12 years of age in its Toddler, Primary, Lower and Upper Elementary classrooms.
St. Pauls Episcopal Montessori School is seeks to follow the child while concomitantly guiding him or her intellectually, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
The adventure of discovery and the joy of accomplishment become the childs own.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- School's mission is to educate a diverse community of children, nurturing mind, body and spirit through a Montessori education in the Episcopal tradition
- The school welcomes children ages 18 months through 12 years of age in its Toddler, Primary, Lower and Upper Elementary classrooms.
- St. Pauls Episcopal Montessori School is seeks to follow the child while concomitantly guiding him or her intellectually, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
- The adventure of discovery and the joy of accomplishment become the childs own.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to St. Paul's Episcopal Montessori School is Central Catholic High School (1.1 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Providence Catholic School (1.2 miles away)
The nearest preschool is The Circle School (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: 9-12 | 547 students
1403 N St Marys
San Antonio, TX 78215
(210) 225-6794 1.1 9-12
- San Antonio Grades: NS-8 | 90 students
217 Pershing Avenue
San Antonio, TX 78209
(210) 822-0461 1.3 NS-8
- San Antonio Grades: 9-12 | 134 students
618 Live Oak
San Antonio, TX 78202
(210) 223-2944 1.3 9-12
- San Antonio Grades: PK-5 | 34 students
San Antonio, TX 78202
(210) 222-0159 1.4 PK-5
My two children have attended this school from toddler to primary. We love the Montessori method how it allows children to progress at their own pace and the responsibility and confidence they learn through the choices of work. The teachers know each child and also take time to get to know parents and make them feel a part of the school. There is a great community feel!
- Posted by Parent - Sarah Baughman
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.