St. Paul's School
- St. Paul`s School is a co-educational, fully residential high school founded in 1856.
- We are an Episcopal school, welcoming of all faiths, made up of approximately 540 students from all over the world.
- We are a community of students and teachers and families, who live and learn together.
- We try to live by our School Prayer, which urges kindness and an eagerness to "bear the burdens of others." St. Paul`s is academically rigorous, but staffed with teachers who take the time to know the whole student, whether in the classroom, in the dormitory, on the athletic fields, or along one of the many paths that wind through the 2,000 acre campus.
- At the heart of our academic program is a commitment to learner-centered instruction in which students make discoveries for themselves with guidance from and in partnership with their teachers.
- In the St. Paul`s classrooms, you will be surrounded by other students and teachers who share your passion for learning. You will be challenged by a curriculum that offers unsurpassed opportunities.
- You will build the knowledge and skills that will carry you with confidence to college and beyond.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||110 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||50 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Biology: Human Anatomy & Physiology, Advanced Biology: Limnology & Marine Biology, Advanced Biology: Molecular Biology, Advanced Biology: Terrestrial Ecology, Advanced Chemistry, Advanced Chinese, Advanced French, Advanced German, Advanced Japane|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 15|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$56,460|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$52,385|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Scott P. Bohan|
|Admissions Associate||Jacqueline Ramirez|
|Total Sports Offered||19 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Dance, Field Hockey, Football, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Squash, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WrestlingAlpine Skiing, Ballet,
Crew, Cross Country,
Dance, Field Hockey,
Football, Ice Hockey,
Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||29 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Acolyte Guild, Activities Committee, Afro-Latino Alliance, Anglers Society, Anime Association, Art Association, Athletic Association, Bible Study, Book Club, Bridge Club, Cadmean Concordian Society, Chamber Orchestra, Chapel Wardens, Chess Club, Chinese Society, Chorus, Classic Film, Classics Society, Community Outreach Program Committee, Concert Band, Cum Laude Society, Debate Team, Deli Line (coed a cappella singing group), Diversity Commi, Gospel Choir, Horae Scholasticae (student literary and art magazine), Jazz Ens, Society, Taekwondo Society Acolyte Guild, Bible Study, Book Club, Bridge Club, Chapel Wardens, Chess Club, Chorus, Classic Film, Concert Band, Debate Team, Gospel Choir, Jazz Ens, Society, Activities Committee,
Cadmean Concordian Society,
Community Outreach Program Committee,
Cum Laude Society,
Deli Line (coed a cappella singing group),
Horae Scholasticae (student literary and art magazine),
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ExeterGrades: 9-12 | 1085 students
20 Main St
Exeter, NH 03833
DeerfieldGrades: 9-12 | 644 students
7 Boyden Lane
Deerfield, MA 01342
Saxtons RiverGrades: 9-12 | 246 students
P.O. Box 500
Saxtons River, VT 05154
ManchesterGrades: 6-12 | 399 students
2108 River Road
Manchester, NH 03104
GrotonGrades: 8-12 | 374 students
Po Box 991
Groton, MA 01450
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?