St. Paul's School
- Top Ranked NH School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 530 students
- Yearly Tuition: $62,000
- Acceptance rate: 16%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15
- Source: Verified school update
St. Paul's School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Hampshire for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
@SPSVogue, 13 Blues and Islands Caribbean Affinity Group, American Sign Language Club, Angler’s Society, Asian Society, Braille Club, Chess Club, Chinese Society, Classical Film Society, Classics Society, Common Ground, Cooking Cultures Club, Criminal Justice Reform Group, Dairy Appreciation Society, Debate, Deli Line, Eco Action, Engineering and Robotics Club, Entrepreneurs Club, Fly Tying Club, Funkdefied, GAINS, GSA, Horae Scholasticae, Humans of SPS, iLaf, Indian Society, International Society, Investing Club, Japanese Society, Justice and Social Equity for Asians and Asian Americans, Kitchen Society, LatinX, LettuceHeads, Mock Trial, Model UN, Onyx, Physics & Astronomy Club, Plant Appreciation Society, Ski Club, Sports Appreciation and Debate, SPS Boxing Club, SPS Tech, Student Cultural Alliance, Surf Club, Tea and Coffee Club, The Biology Society, The Minecraft Society, The Pelican, The Testostertones, The UNICEF Club, The Voyager, Tides, Transitions, Ultimate Frisbee Spikeball Champions League Society Club Team, Vibes, Women of Color, WSPS, Yoga Club, Young Democrats, Young Independents, Young Republicans, Young Women’s Club
- St. Paul`s School is a co-educational, fully residential high school founded in 1856.
- We are an Episcopal school, welcoming of all faiths, made up of approximately 540 students from all over the world.
- We are a community of students and teachers and families, who live and learn together.
- We try to live by our School Prayer, which urges kindness and an eagerness to "bear the burdens of others." St. Paul`s is academically rigorous, but staffed with teachers who take the time to know the whole student, whether in the classroom, in the dormitory, on the athletic fields, or along one of the many paths that wind through the 2,000 acre campus.
- At the heart of our academic program is a commitment to learner-centered instruction in which students make discoveries for themselves with guidance from and in partnership with their teachers.
- In the St. Paul`s classrooms, you will be surrounded by other students and teachers who share your passion for learning. You will be challenged by a curriculum that offers unsurpassed opportunities.
- You will build the knowledge and skills that will carry you with confidence to college and beyond.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- John Kerry - U.S. Senator, Massachusetts
- Garry Trudeau - Cartoonist, Doonesbury
- Robert Mueller - Director, FBI
- Lorene Cary - Author/Speaker
- Jeff Halpern - NHL All-Star
- Hobey Baker - Renowned hockey star and World War I war hero
- Edward Harkness - Philanthropist
- William Randolph Hearst - Newspaper publisher
- Nick Stoller - Filmmaker and Producer
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Paul's School cost?
St. Paul's School's tuition is approximately $62,000 for private students.
What schools are St. Paul's School often compared to?
St. Paul's Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Phillips Exeter Academy by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Paul's School?
The acceptance rate of St. Paul's School is 16%, which is lower than the national average of 74%. St. Paul's School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in New Hampshire with low acceptance rates.
Who are famous alumni from St. Paul's School?
St. Paul's School famous alumni include: John Kerry, Garry Trudeau, Robert Mueller, Lorene Cary, Jeff Halpern, Hobey Baker, Edward Harkness, William Randolph Hearst and Nick Stoller.
What sports does St. Paul's School offer?
St. Paul's School offers 19 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Dance, Field Hockey, Football, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Nordic Skiing, Soccer, Softball, Squash, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. St. Paul's School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in New Hampshire for most sports offered.
What is St. Paul's School's ranking?
St. Paul's School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Hampshire for: Highest average SAT score, Lowest average acceptance rates, Highest percentage of students of color, Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Largest student body, Most sports offered, Most extracurriculars offered, Oldest founding date and Largest endowments.
When is the application deadline for St. Paul's School?
The application deadline for St. Paul's School is Jan. 15.
Endorse St. Paul's School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards