St Peter Cathedral Center School
Tel: (814) 452-4276
- Cathedral Center School has been providing a Catholic education for the children of Erie since 1897.
- Saint Peter Cathedral Center School is a Catholic Christian community dedicated to excellence in education.
- This community of faculty, staff, and parents works together to nurture the academic, social, spiritual, artistic, and physical development of the students.
- The purpose of Saint Peter Cathedral Center is to actively integrate the spiritual and intellectual development of each child consistent with his or her potential.
- In order for this to materialize, the emotional, social and physical needs of the child must be met also.
- This strong academic curriculum is enhanced by art, physical education, music, and technology programs.
- Parents are encouraged to be supportive and to become involved in all phases of their child's education, both spiritually and academically.
- Through the teaching process, the teacher assists parents in helping the child form Christian values and attitudes.
- These principles and beliefs are the motivating factors that influence the daily experiences of the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||268 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Erie Grades: K-8 | 144 students
220 West 11th Street
Erie, PA 16501
(814) 454-0106 0.1 K-8
- Erie Grades: NS-8 | 215 students
1372 W 6th St
Erie, PA 16505
(814) 452-4273 1.9 NS-8
- Erie Grades: PK-8 | 407 students
606 Lowell Ave
Erie, PA 16505
(814) 838-7676 3.3 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.