St. Peter Elementary School
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 269 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,000
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Science Club, Spanish Club
Arts and Music Programs:
- St. Peter Parish School is a one class per grade elementary school that is dedicted to personalizing your child's learning program. We use assessment data and a varied, rigourous curriculum to make sure your child is learning at their individual potential. We offer religion, reading/language block, math, science and social studies. Our junior high students are introduced to Spanish. We also offer technology, PE, music and art. Our faith practices are integrated into every aspect of our day and are central to our mission. Our campus is spacious, updated with many safety aspects so our students can learn with a feeling of safety and security. Our administration and teaching staff are experienced and updated with educational best practices wherein all students are encouraged to learn and grow. Our entire staff works to see that our students are successful as they progress to the next level. Weekly Mass, adoration, confession and daily prayer are the tools that allow us to grow in our Lord's holiness as we walk with Jesus discerning His eternal plan!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Peter Elementary School cost?
St. Peter Elementary School's tuition is approximately $4,000 for private students.
What sports does St. Peter Elementary School offer?
St. Peter Elementary School offers 5 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Peter Elementary School's ranking?
St. Peter Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Illinois for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for St. Peter Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Peter Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Peter Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards