St. Peter Elementary School
St. Peter Catholic School believes that we participate in the educational mission Jesus entrusted to His Church.
We affirm that our educational efforts embrace the three interlocking dimensions of message, community and service.
The teaching of religious doctrine is supported and extended through a Christian community of faith in the active service of God, Church and neighbor.
At St. Peter Catholic School, the faculty, students and their parents join together to form a living Christian community in which people are bound together in mutual aid, responsibility and cooperation.
As a Catholic School, St. Peter fosters the integration of Catholic Christian values and morals along with learning and living.
St. Peter Catholic School is fully accredited by the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association.
St. Peter Catholic School recruits and admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities.
In addition, the school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarships, or educational programs and athletic/extracurricular activities.
In addition, the school is not intended to be an alternative to court or administrative agency ordered, or public school district initiated desegregation.
- Top Ranked OH School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Students: 148 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
CYO basketball and volleyball
CYO basketball and volleyball
- St. Peter School is nestled in the heart of a small community along the Sandusky River in Northwest Ohio. Our community, Upper Sandusky, is home to 6,500 residents and prides itself in its rich history and safe, friendly atmosphere.
- St. Peter School is part of Transfiguration of the Lord Parish in Upper Sandusky. Our Catholic traditions and faith run deep, and our parishioners are supportive and generous to our school. The parish has 773 registered members.
- St. Peter School has 114 students (Catholic and non-Catholic) registered for the 2015-16 school year. We employ 7 full time and 4 part time teachers. Our student to teacher ratio is 11:1. Our faculty is dedicated, caring, and enthusiastic. We provide a balanced academic curriculum that integrates faith, culture, and life. We provide a safe, welcoming environment for all.
- St. Peter School is a provider for the Ed Chioce Expanson Scholarship and offers opportunities for other scholarships. We are a member of the National Catholic Education Association and are fully accredited by the state of Ohio.
- When you are in the area, come check us out!
Endorse St. Peter Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.