St Peter Elementary School
Tel: (419) 294-1395
- St. Peter Catholic School believes that we participate in the educational mission Jesus entrusted to His Church.
- We affirm that our educational efforts embrace the three interlocking dimensions of message, community and service.
- The teaching of religious doctrine is supported and extended through a Christian community of faith in the active service of God, Church and neighbor.
- At St. Peter Catholic School, the faculty, students and their parents join together to form a living Christian community in which people are bound together in mutual aid, responsibility and cooperation.
- As a Catholic School, St. Peter fosters the integration of Catholic Christian values and morals along with learning and living.
- St. Peter Catholic School is fully accredited by the Ohio Catholic School Accrediting Association.
- St. Peter Catholic School recruits and admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities.
- In addition, the school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarships, or educational programs and athletic/extracurricular activities.
- In addition, the school is not intended to be an alternative to court or administrative agency ordered, or public school district initiated desegregation.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
CYO basketball and volleyball
- St. Peter School is nestled in the heart of a small community along the Sandusky River in Northwest Ohio. Our community, Upper Sandusky, is home to 6,500 residents and prides itself in its rich history and safe, friendly atmosphere.
- St. Peter School is part of Transfiguration of the Lord Parish in Upper Sandusky. Our Catholic traditions and faith run deep, and our parishioners are supportive and generous to our school. The parish has 773 registered members.
- St. Peter School has 114 students (Catholic and non-Catholic) registered for the 2015-16 school year. We employ 7 full time and 4 part time teachers. Our student to teacher ratio is 11:1. Our faculty is dedicated, caring, and enthusiastic. We provide a balanced academic curriculum that integrates faith, culture, and life. We provide a safe, welcoming environment for all.
- St. Peter School is a provider for the Ed Chioce Expanson Scholarship and offers opportunities for other scholarships. We are a member of the National Catholic Education Association and are fully accredited by the state of Ohio.
- When you are in the area, come check us out!
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carey Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
401 Clay St
Carey, OH 43316
(419) 396-6166 10 PK-8
- Bucyrus Grades: PK-12 | 70 students
2345 Kerstetter Rd
Bucyrus, OH 44820
(419) 562-5930 14.9 PK-12
- Marion Grades: K-8 | 97 students
274 N Prospect St
Marion, OH 43302
(740) 382-1607 18.3 K-8
- Kenton Grades: 1-8 | 22 students
15797 Township Road 235
Kenton, OH 43326 18.7 1-8
- Kenton Grades: 1-8 | 21 students
13884 Township Road 199
Kenton, OH 43326 19.5 1-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.