St Raphael Elementary School
- St. Raphael School is a Catholic Parish School where students are guided towards a goal of becoming socially responsible members of the community with Christian values.
- Regardless of gender, race or religion, we promote a strong academic foundation in a safe environment; self-direction and health consciousness.
- We empower our students to respect and explore diversity and make faith-filled responsible choices, placing high value on living a Christ-centered life of service.
- St. Raphael School strives to educate all students, shaping them spiritually, intellectually, socially and emotionally.
- We provide students with a safe environment in which to grow into faith-filled, socially responsible, articulate, self-directed, aesthetically aware, health conscious critical thinkers.
- We teach according to Christian principles through Catholic doctrine and moral values.
- Together, we challenge our students to broaden their principles and values by living Christ-centered lives of service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||296 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 32 students
7419 S Normandie Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323)750-1079 0.7 PK-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
517 W 59th Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323)717-1747 0.8 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
944 W 56th St
Los Angeles, CA 90037
(323)752-0720 1 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.