St Raphael Elementary School
- St. Raphael School is a Catholic Parish School where students are guided towards a goal of becoming socially responsible members of the community with Christian values.
- Regardless of gender, race or religion, we promote a strong academic foundation in a safe environment; self-direction and health consciousness.
- We empower our students to respect and explore diversity and make faith-filled responsible choices, placing high value on living a Christ-centered life of service.
- St. Raphael School strives to educate all students, shaping them spiritually, intellectually, socially and emotionally.
- We provide students with a safe environment in which to grow into faith-filled, socially responsible, articulate, self-directed, aesthetically aware, health conscious critical thinkers.
- We teach according to Christian principles through Catholic doctrine and moral values.
- Together, we challenge our students to broaden their principles and values by living Christ-centered lives of service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||296 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 32 students
7419 S Normandie Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323)750-1079 0.7 PK-K
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
517 W 59th Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323)717-1747 0.8 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
944 W 56th St
Los Angeles, CA 90037
(323)752-0720 1 PK-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.