St Raphael Elementary School
Tel: (323) 751-2774
- St. Raphael School is a Catholic Parish School where students are guided towards a goal of becoming socially responsible members of the community with Christian values.
- Regardless of gender, race or religion, we promote a strong academic foundation in a safe environment; self-direction and health consciousness.
- We empower our students to respect and explore diversity and make faith-filled responsible choices, placing high value on living a Christ-centered life of service.
- St. Raphael School strives to educate all students, shaping them spiritually, intellectually, socially and emotionally.
- We provide students with a safe environment in which to grow into faith-filled, socially responsible, articulate, self-directed, aesthetically aware, health conscious critical thinkers.
- We teach according to Christian principles through Catholic doctrine and moral values.
- Together, we challenge our students to broaden their principles and values by living Christ-centered lives of service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||334 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to St Raphael Elementary School is Frederick KC Price III Christian Schools (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 17 students
517 W 59th Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323) 717-1747 0.8 PK-8
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-PK
8300 S Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90044
(323) 549-4570 0.9 NS-PK
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-8 | 326 students
944 W 56th St
Los Angeles, CA 90037
(323) 752-0720 1 PK-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.